Oven Barbecued Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs
- Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packet
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, mashed and finely minced
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Sear the chicken thighs on both sides until browned; transfer to a baking dish.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over the chicken thighs.
4. Cover the baking dish tightly with foil and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 medium baking potatoes, fully cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- Cut baked potatoes into chunks (approximately 1-inch cubes) and put into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Beat together sour cream and cream cheese until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread evenly over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with additional cooked crumbled bacon and dried chives if desired.
Wendy's Chili Recipe
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground chuck/ground beef
- Brown meat and cook until onion and pepper are tender.
- Add all canned items, including juice, into large pot and heat through.
- (You can also throw everything in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours once step 1 is completed).
Biblestudy Chicken Wings
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (8 ounce) bottles soy sauce
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Mix all ingredients together, add chicken wings, and marinate for 2 days.
2. Drain marinade and bake at 350° for 1 and 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
'And happy eating too!'